Friday, February 27, 2015

4 or More Tag - Starlooks Gel Liners

It's been soooooo long since I've made a post like this. I was scrolling down my Instagram, and found my last 4 or More post, and thought, "I should start this back up!" So here I am with another installment of this super fun tag. I have one other 4 or More post here.

I subscribe to Starlooks Starbox and they've sent out their gel liners a few times over the last year. I really love all the ones I've gotten. The have a wonderful consistency, and the color payoff is really great, too. I own 5 of them. Let me show them to you!

The first one I ever got was Orion. It is a beautiful bold blue that I've used sever times when I was feeling particularly spicy. The consistency is lovely. It's super opaque, and it glides on so well. The staying power is amazing too. This one will stain, but is easily removed with makeup remover.


I'm not too sure what order I got these next two liners in, but it doesn't really matter. They're both gorgeous. I don't use these two a whole lot, though. If I do, it's either as a shadow base or in my waterline for a pop of color. The first is Milky Way. This one I use the least, but can't bring myself to part with it. It's not the most opaque color, but for the inner corner, a base, or in the waterline, it's amazing.


Sun is (you guessed it!) a bright golden yellow. I have worn this as liner, but it makes a stunning base for gold and bronze eyeshadows. This one gives a really nice golden sheen to the lid if worn alone.


When Ashley Hackman from YouTube curated a box with Starbox, she included the Black Hole liner in that box. I die for this eye liner! It is the blackest, creamiest, most long lasting cream liner I have ever tried. I will forever repurchase this until I find something better. I have 2 other black cream/gel liners, and I haven't picked them up since getting Black Hole.


My most recent gem is called Wyld. It's definitely my favorite after Black Hole. This is a gorgeous shade that's right up my alley. I love this as a base or in my waterline for a really dewy, glossy eyed look.


Those are all of my Starlooks Gel Liners. I hope you enjoyed this 4 or More post and stay tuned for more. Until next time...

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment