Wednesday, February 11, 2015

January 2015 Glossybox Unboxing

This is my last Glossybox for a while. I'm so sad! I really enjoy this subscription, but I only got a 3 month deal when I bought this back in November.


Skin&Co Roma Truffle Therapy Serum
This is some super adorable packaging. It't only .17 fl oz, but for a serum, that's plenty to figure out whether or not you like the product. It says to apply twice daily, but I'm sure I'll only end up using it at night. I feel most serums are too heavy to use any other time than at night, but with my combo-oily skin, I would end up looking like a greaseball if I were to use this in the morning.


Lollipops Eye Pencil in Goodbye Moon
The packaging!!!! It's so freaking cute! I don't think I've ever seen a cuter eye liner. It's retractable, which is great, because I wouldn't want to destroy the gorgeous pink and gold print. I'm not super stoked about the color, but it'll definitely get some use.


Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 Cleanser
I am so excited to get a product from Vichy! This is my very first, and I've heard wonderful things about their products. I would have preferred a moisturizer or something other than a cleanser, but the size of the sample is great. I could get plenty of uses out of it to tell if I like it or not.


Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Beautiful Eyes Flat Stiff Brush
Love getting new brushes! Even if the quality isn't that great, I still have another brush in case my faves are dirty. The box this brush comes in has this uber cute graphic design on it. The brush, itself, has the same pattern on the handle! It has natural fibers, and is super dense. This will be a new go-to.


Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner
Toners are one product that I rarely get in monthly subscriptions. So to get a full size one is pretty amazing. I don't go through a whole lot of toner, but it's really nice to have a backup. It has some really nice skin soothing ingredients in it like aloe juice, chamomile, and calendula extract. It looks really promising.


Price Summary:
Skin&Co Serum - 13.33
Lollipops Liner (FULL SIZE)  - 17.70
Vichy Cleanser - 2.91
Teeez Brush (FULL SIZE) - 23.50
Kueshi Toner (FULL SIZE) - 13.30
Total: 70.74$ USD

No comments:

Post a Comment