Monday, February 9, 2015

January 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag Unboxing

I've been contemplating unsubscribing from Ipsy for the past few months, but then they come out with a bag like this, and I stay for another month! So, obviously, I really like this month's bag. January's theme is Fresh Start.


I've heard mixed reviews about the bag for this month. My sister hates it. My mom is ok with it. I freaking love it!


Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush
I've actually been wanting to pick up this brush. I have one other liner brush is this style. Most of mine are angled. The bristles feel almost like silicone, so I'm really interested in seeing how this applies product.


J Cat Beauty Fantabulous Gel Eye Liner
I see what you did, there, Ipsy. Very clever, indeed. Why wouldn't I try out a new liner with my new brush?! I got an atypical shade. It's the color Blue Black. Usually Ipsy sends out liners in just black or dark brown, but I guess you can't always do the same thing.


Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eyeshadow in EtherealI've gotten a duo shadow from Pacifica in the past. It was alright. This color looks similar to one of the shades I already have. BUT it does look like it would make a gorgeous highlighter, so that's what I'll be using it for.


Manna Kadar Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion
Speaking of highlighters, this could make a pretty decent cream highlight for beginners. It give a really pretty pink sheen to the skin that isn't too intense. I wouldn't use it as a lotion except for in the summer, so I may pass this along.


Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream with Avocado & Argan
I definitely needed a new eye cream. Thanks Ipsy! I am almost out of the eye cream I use for the mornings, so to get this is such perfect timing. I do like that it's organic, but that's not super inportant to me as long as it does what it claims.


Price Summary:
RT Liner Brush (FULL SIZE!) - 5.99
J Cat Liner (FULL SIZE!) - 5.99
Pacifica Shadow - 4.67
MK Shimmer Lotion - 7.83
Nourish Eye Cream (FULL SIZE!) - 19.99
Total: 44.47$ USD

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment