Friday, February 13, 2015

January 2015 Starlooks Starbox Unboxing

Hey loves! Welcome back for another Starbox unboxing with me! YAY!!! Ya'll know how much I love this subscription. You get all full size products shipped to your door every month for 15$ plus about 3$ shipping. You cannot beat that!  In the month of January, we were in for a treat from Starlooks.



Marsala Lipstick
Starbox hit us with the color of the year in a lipstick! I really appreciate getting products that are the Pantone color of the year. That way I don't have to go out and look for them myself. I really love their lipstick formula, and I quite like this color. It's a gorgeous mauvey, rusty, nude shade, which is right up my alley.


I-Contour 853 Blending Brush
YASSSSSSS! I love getting brushes. This brush is a super soft, slightly tapered, domed blending brush. This is gonna be great for depositing color in the crease, especially if you're going for a nice cut crease look. I'm stoked!


Kohl Eye Pencil in Chestnut
While I am a fan of their kohl liners, I really didn't need another neutral eye liner. Just like the name implies, Chestnut is a deep, warm brown. I would use it to darken my waterline and smudge under my lower lash line when black was too heavy for the look.


Malibu Soapworks Brush Wash in Young Coconut
This is FREAKING AMAZING! I've never tried a solid brush cleanser before. Or really any brush cleanser for that matter, since I wash them by hand with dish liquid. It's an all natural cleanser with some really great natural oils to condition your bristles as you wash them.


Price Summary:
Lipstick - 14.00
Brush - 22.00
Eye Pencil - 16.00
Brush Cleanser - 12.50
Total: 64.50$ USD

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment