Friday, April 24, 2015

I Bought More Lippies!!!

I really and truly cannot help myself when it comes to lip products. They are my absolute favorite beauty items, hands down. I don't wear them a ton, but when I do I like to have a ton of options. I'm really into nudes, mauves, and sheer tints I can get away with at work. So that's what's included in this haul!

At my local Dollar Tree, I found a bunch of the NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balms. I think I grabbed all but one shade that they had. I got Pink Lady, Caramel Apple, Big Apple Red, and Applelicious Pink. These have a very pleasant light apple scent. I really love it.


My two newest Revlon Lip Butters are in the shades Tutti Frutti and Candy Apple. I really love these things. They feel really good on the lips, and give just enough color to the lips. I hope these never get discontinued.





I got another Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer to add to my collection. This is is called Solstice.It has a bit of shimmer to it. This isn't really a summer color, but it's still super pretty. I had to have another. I still wanna get my hands on the matte version of these.


The last lippie I got is from Covergirl. It's a beautiful mauve-y nude shade called Heavenly. This is an everyday shade for me (if I wore lipstick everyday). The packaging on this is really sleek. I love the dark gunmetal color and the fact that you can see the color through the bottom of the bullet.


Thank you all for sharing my love of makeup. Until next time...

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment