Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hair Products from Hask

As the warmer months get warmer, my already frizzy hair gets frizzier. I had tried out some their products before in my first Beauty Box 5 and then again in a later box. I placed an order on the Beauty Box 5 website and got 5 of the Argan Oil Hair Masks, the Argan Oil Shampoo and Condition, and the Argan Oil Shine Treatment.

Both the shampoo and conditioner are touted as repairing. They're supposed to "strengthen and restore" hair. Neither contain sulfates, parabens, phthlates, or gluten. I have yet to try these, but I'm trying to finish up the shampoo and conditioner that I have open now. They have such a great smell.



The hair mask is amazing. I love the way it makes my hair feel after I use it. I can get 2-3 uses out of one packet, and I have shoulder length hair. It definitely helps to make my hair smoother and more manageable for about a week after I use it. And it smells really good, too.


The hair treatment is an oil that you put in your hair either before or after drying. In using the macadamia oil version, I put it on before I blowdry. Even if I put it on afterwards, it doesn't leave a greasy residue.


I'm super excited to try out all these products together and see if the combination makes my hair the most wonderful, softest, smoothest hair I've ever had. Come back and see me soon!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment