Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 2015 Ipsy Glam Bag Unboxing

Welcome back, my fellow makeup lovers! Today is one of my absolute favorite posts that I do: the monthly Ipsy Reveal! I've been getting this bag for 2 years now, and I still love it. It's only 10$/month, and you always get at least twice your money back in awesome beauty products.

Beautifully Bohemian is this month's inspiration.


To be honest, this isn't my favorite bag. I can see a lot of girls really liking this, but this basket weave pattern isn't really something I can incorporate into my style. I'll see if the little one wants this.


Pandora's Makeup Box Blush in Pink Carnation
I've always wanted to try out this brand! I saw it on someone's YouTube page like 2 years ago and died over the packaging. It is absolutely adorable. I looks like makeup for the free spirit. It's just a single pan, so I'll have to keep it in it's plastic case unless I want all kinds of nicks and gashes, but the color is really pretty and looks great for all skintones.


Crown Brush C224 Oval Concealer Brush
While I really enjoy getting brushes in my subscriptions, a concealer brush isn't my first choice. I like Crown products, and this one doesn't disappoint. The bristles are soft and a good length. I'll probably use this as a flat shader crush instead of for concealer. We shall see.


Olive Natural Beauty Oats & Honey Lip Balm
I swear we get a billion lip balms thanks to monthly subscriptions. I will never run out. This is a certified organic product, which I like. I can't attest to the texture or moisturizing ability, because I know I won't be opening this for a long while because of the bucket of other lip balms I own. But being made from olives and being organic is a great combination for me. I love olive products, and it can't be bad if it's organic.


The Balm Nude Dude Mini Eyeshadow in Fit
The Balm is one of my favorite brands. I own tow of their eyeshadow palettes and a few of their cheek products. I love that we get to try out another of their eyeshadows. Even in mini size, the packaging is amazing! This shade is right up my alley. I wear bronze shadows all the time. I'm excited to add this to my collection.


Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in Red Door Red
A full size lipstick, this is! FULL SIZE! I've never tried anything from this brand before, even though I've walked past the counter at Macy's a zillion times. I'm not a huge fan of this packaging, but it does remind me of a Tardis, so I can't complain that much. The color is a blue based red, mixed with a bit of pink. I'm not sure how this will look on my. but I'm sure as hell gonna make it work somehow!



Price Summary:
Pandora's Blush (FULL SIZE) - 14.00
Crown Brush (FULL SIZE) - 7.45
Olive Lip Balm (FULL SIZE) - 5.95
The Balm Shadow - 3.75
EA Lipstick (FULL SIZE) - 25.00
Total: 56.15$ USD

In all honesty, this was a much better bag than I thought it would be. I wasn't sure I would like all the products, especially the red lipstick. The value is really great, and I got 4/5 full size products. That's amazing!

Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment