Tuesday, April 14, 2015

elf Face Products

I've finally reached the end of my elf haul! Sad, I know, but I'm sure I'll be placing another elf order sometime soon (hint, hint!). I've got a few other posts with the rest of the products I bought (Custom Compact, Blush Palettes, Lippies, & Misc). This post might the favorite. I got a good few face products to try. Most of these I got to try out for the warmer months in the hopes of finding some really great options for oily skin.

Starting at the bottom, I bought the Poreless Face Primer. It's supposed to make your pores look less noticeable (hence the name). It comes with .48 oz of product, has a pump, and smells like Tea Tree oil. The tea tree oil should help combat acne and shine, as well. When you pump out the product, it looks like a lotion, but definitely has a primer consistency. It definitely helps to blur out imperfections and fine lines.



Next up is the Acne Fighting Foundation. I picked the shade Coffee, which is spot on for a color match. It looks like it dries matte, too, which is super awesome. It doesn't have any added fragrance, if that's something that you're sensitive to, and it has .5% salicylic acid for acne and oil control purposes. Packaging is fairly simple: squeeze bottle with a twist off cap. It does come with a bit more product than your standard foundation, 1.21 oz.



For lighter days, I got the BB Cream. I heard wonderful things about this puppy, and I love the whole BB cream craze. I got the shade Dark. This comes with a pump! And it has 1.06 oz of product. What makes it great for summer is that it has an SPF of 20. You can definitely smell the sunscreen in this, if that's something that bothers you. It leaves a more natural, dewy finish to the skin.



I also picked up the Flawless Finish Foundation in the shade Coco. A+ for packaging, once again. It has a frosted glass bottle and a pump! I'm not sure why all brands don't put a pump on their foundations. This foundation is oil free and has an SPF of 15, but is sub par on the amount of product with only .8 oz. The color is a bit too dark for me. I probably should have gone with Almond, but that's what you get when you buy foundation online. Hopefully, this will work for me in the summer when I have my unwanted tan.



Moving on to cheeks, I finally got an HD Blush! I have wanted to try these. I got the shade Superstar. It's freaking beautiful. I just want to keep swatching it. A tiny bit of this goes a super long way. I would be afraid to use one whole pump of it. I could probably put blush on like 10 different people with just a single pump! I'll definitely be picking up another shade.




Lastly, I got the Baked Highlighter in Blush Gems. I feel like everyone has talked about this specific elf highlight, so I had to buy it. OMG is so prettyyyyyyy!!! I have recently fallen in love with highlighters. I need them. I crave them. This was such a win. I can only imagine what this will look like when applied wet. *swoon*





Kiss, Kiss.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment